Monday, November 23, 2020

To: Rox

 Sorry if I was abrasive in any way. Or if any of this was strange. We've disclosed to one another we ended up in the opposite sex body. Lol. I dreamed they were summoning my Roleplaying character to save the world. Bahahaha. That'd be something. He's kinda gangsta. Anyway. Seriously. How are you doing? With this Corona virus and everything? You're starting to seem familiar now. I haven't caught it, but my mom did. It was scary. It could be years until the world is back to normal. I was wondering if you had any information about that? My mom is feeding into the Christian beliefs, she thinks Biden is the anti christ. I forgot where you're located. I'm in the South of Usa.  Geb/My dad dreamed that the world was ending. And every time I get a little high, I think the same exact thing, and freak out, and concerned. :/ sorry sorry sorry for talking so much. I'm so alone with my schizophrenia. It makes people think I'm some serial killer psycho. I'm just like everyone else. Very lonely, and I know the truth about my illness, and I just want someone to talk to. Just like everyone else, I read in the bible of a  Princess that got stripped of all her royal fashions, and well, I imagined that was happening to me. But I feel I'll be a Prince again. I just had to learn the hard way without all of that stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment