Monday, November 30, 2020

6:45, meds kicking in

 Well, Isis found me on Instagram. She said she created Seth. I keep getting an Egyptian theme. I used to imagine the golden rings on my cat's tail. My black cat, Loka, looks like he's Egyptian, so thin and sleek, with a narrow face. I think I had the same parents as I did when I was an Egyptian, Geb and Nubt. It was predicted that our old injuries from past lives would bother us around Thanksgiving, well, I pulled my arm where I have my orion's belt marking, and before that I had a swollen jaw, which I think were injuries from Geb. He really was the only man that could beat my ass, at least that I recall. Lol, says my personality Saturn. Well anyway. I'm browsing Christmas presents, I totally forgot to get my mom a Birthday Present...Whoops. I guess I'm going to get her X-mas Pjs that say "Holiday Squad" and an Onyx Jewelry box. I feel it will have an effect on her. Onyx shows who someone really is. I want to know, lol. Is this witch craft? Its vintage, and has clawed feet. She makes comments about us being in a cult, well, she did one day. If we had matching dresses. My dresses look like my ex wives, nepthys or Tawarets I think so anyway. Im asking Isis about it.... She was trying to help me with the ancient vampire energies in the modern world, I mean I wonder what's wrong with me, all black everything, widows peak, craving blood and liking blood, the 'witch' tooth, needing energy. Im so glad she has returned into my life. She claims that she is in Mkultra too. The voices said "enslave the Egyptians" so they must be our enemies? I just told her they said that. They had a boastful moment, so Im telling my sister. Im poor, so if they're not my mom or not going to get as much enjoyment out of the gift as it's gonna break the bank, they're not getting one.

4:46

No comments:

Post a Comment