Monday, November 16, 2020

10:31 So tired from the Tryptophan... There's not enough money, I'm crying.

 Well-- we are having a plague.

Wearing camo pants, and a tank top.... spaghetti strap..whatever..black.. I am so fucking tired. I don't think I could sleep enough. God, please get me off some of this medicine. :( It's built up in my system. 

Trying to go off with Sarah, to get away from Repairmen. 

11:33

I hear Tawaret. <3

I need to open that save on FB.

"Mom, I am sorry for everything I put you through."

I'm feeling really sad, and like I'm in an exhibit, and like I want to die, but I'm not going to do anything.

I'm feeling so so depressed, I used to self harm, well I have had to live in this body. Thank you Michael. My handler is helping me. 

Lol I often say my Mom is Pocohontas, so much Indian, and the song "Colors of the Wind" just came on-- 


No comments:

Post a Comment