Tuesday, July 14, 2020

{WIP ~ MAYBE}

Happy tuesday. I'm miserable. ='(
Mkultra keeps calling me stupid and a retard. I'm tired of the "R" word. 

I was a straight A student, but Michael is right, that was a long time ago. One of my frends said she has a 160 iq, Im kinda intimidated. Mine is pretty high, I've been told I am a Genius. But I am not sure sometimes, I have DID, so my memory is shot. Especially from these pills, and Mkultra whiping it clear.

I'm so exhausted of my life. This computer is so slow, this is about the only thing I can do on it. I guess I am ordering an other computer next month. I am sick of my life, I'm miserable, everyday is spent alone. Sometimes I get texts and phone calls. I really feel like "I am bad" and kinda a loser, that's why no one likes me. A reject. ='

"Awh baby don't say that."

*crying*

I tried to kill myself last year, I took an entire bottle of Aspirin, but I regurgitated it, and now I am still alive. God won't let me die, but he keeps letting me take damage. I don't want to be alive, goddamn it. 

I saw people that didn't even belong in the mental hospital there. Awoman had a concussion and they locked her away. Also there was a woman complaining of "bugs" in her skin, she had scabies and they told her she was nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment