Thursday, September 24, 2020

 Romans 3:2



It feels like a false religion and a cult I was raised into, living in the “bible belt” but I am reading about Jews vs Gentiles and they are the same to God... & that every man woman and child is a sinner. And not one man woman or child does right, not even one. 


That is why I prefer nature and natural. 


But I’ve been told God’s ways are higher than our ways. I’m reading about judgemental behaviour in humans. It speaks of circumsision. But it says it is not required. It says circumsicion of the heart is what is desired. 


The tongue and heart are said to be wicked and deceitful in the bible. 


But I do know the Race that created us as “Gods” wanted humans circumsized like they look. Is that even.. 👀 what the Hell did I just read. Lmao 🤣 


Be mature...self. 


I feel so unhealthy I feel like a Pharoah:( And That was the House of Bondage, the pit! Hell! Egypt used to rule the world. My body feels like it’s been prepped and groomed. Hair cuts and alterations via the electronic harassment. And clothing style. 


The male sheath is like the female hymen. I think evil beings get enjoyment out of removing them or hurting them. Am I taking this too literally?! Sorry. Keeping this on private. It should be common knowledge but people can’t be mature. Women should break their own hymen & sex isn’t always how. Playing sports can. Can’t remember what else. I read venerial diseases are why men want young women. I don’t think pharmaceuticals really cure stds. 


Carousel 


😇 

No comments:

Post a Comment